Brass Plate Screws

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:52:33 EST

In a message dated 1/28/03 5:42:33 PM Central Standard Time,
peep2@charter.net writes:

> List:
>  Need brass plate screws for Vose Baby Grand. Two broke when I took plate
> off. Round head 4''long. Any
> suggestion of companies that handle this size screw in brass would be
> appreciated. Thanks Arthur

Are you sure the screws were brass? Brass is rather soft, not well suited to
hold down a plate. Perhaps these are steel screws with brass plating. APSCO,
sells the big screws. But since they are now part of Schaff, you need to call
them and ask if they still have them.

Wim