Hanta Virus

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:47:59 -0500

diskladame@provide.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don" <pianotuna@yahoo.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 5:38 PM
Subject: Hanta Virus

: Hi David,
:
: I think you need to worry about "re moisturization" of
: feces.
:
: >From CDC:
:
: # exposure to infected rodent (deer mouse,
: white-footed mouse, cotton rat, rice rat)
: # rodent saliva/droppings dry up, are "aerosolized"
: and breathed in
:
: http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/diseases/hanta/hps/noframes/transmit.htm
:
: =====
: Regards,
: Don Rose, B.Mus., A.M.U.S., A.MUS., R.M.T., R.P.T.
:
: Tuner for the Saskatchewan Centre of the Arts (1990-2000)
:
: http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/
: