Hanta Virus

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 01:55:01 -0800 (PST)

O.K..  But I've heard that some are very good at
encapsulating themselves with something to remain cozy
and safe in a hostile environment, until a more
amenable one presents itself. And a piano, especially
a neglected piano in a damp basement or such, dark and
enclosed, seems a VERY hospitable environment for
poop-encased virii to "lay low" until a scrumptious
host (tuner, kid, etc.) arrives.
     Thump