Goose juice -ballistol- verdigris

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 00:42:12 -0500

List

            I reported some success with treatment of a Steinway action
contaminated with verdigris last year.

This action had been previously treated with protek with only temporary
success. Unfortunately this client tunes every five years whether it
needs it or not so the scientific method has escaped me.

           Experiment # two was last week on a Steinway M. 1930's with
verdigris on hammer-and wippen flange centers. Previous attempts @
treating the problem are unknown, but the action responded to
Mother-Goose Tools product ---Goose juice +Ballistol.

            This client wants to set up a regular service schedule so
reports will follow.

            Tom Driscoll