Pearls of Wisdom HELP

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:49:31 -0500

Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe And Penny Goss=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org ; caut@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 9:18 PM
  Subject: Pearls of Wisdom HELP

  Hi all,
  I have been asked by a local dealer to regulate some Pearl River =
uprights.
  The pianos exhibit very high down weight and  are very sluggish. I did =
not have the time to examine them closely to diagnose the reason but was =
told by the dealer that many of these pianos are comming in with these =
symptoms.
  Any one have any clues what to look for?
  Joe Goss
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com