CLP and Styran

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 21:24:14 -0700

Goose Juice is much safer=20
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jonathan Finger=20
  To: 'Pianotech'=20
  Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 5:42 PM
  Subject: RE: CLP and Styran

  As someone else mentioned, you have to be very careful using this =
technique.  I'm sorry if I didn't mention this earlier.

  When using such a device, I would not let it touch for more than =BD a =
second or so.  You don't want to heat up the pin enough that you do =
damage to the birdseye (of course).

  And I might have also prefaced with the fact that I like to "fix =
things right".   So given the time, I would always like to fix the =
problem, rather than mask it.

  Jonathan Finger RPT