Tuning problems under capo bar

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:32:06 -0800 (PST)

Depends on how tight the pins are. If the resistance
of the contact points provides more friction than the
tuning pin torque can withstand, you are virtually
wasting your time with excessive  "pounding". youy are
jsust spinning the pin. i always put atiny but of
Protech on plate bridges,agraffes,pressure bars, so
that the string will move BEFORE the pin, on pounding.
(Hopefully)
     Thump
--- Michael Gebhardt <michael.gebhardt@swipnet.se>