close enough>??

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:50:11 -0500

Kevin,

I agree that you undercharged her, unless you live in an area where
piano technicians typically make $40/hour, not counting travel time.

For first-time calls, if I suspect the owners may disappear after
showing me to the piano, I tell them I may wish to talk with them about
the piano's service needs after I have a few minutes to check it out,
and I ask if they will be available.  That saves having to make a
decision what to do without being able to communicate with the owner.

Regards,
Clyde