Price shopper call......

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:38:30 -0500

I give a 10% discount if two or more pianos are owned by the same person
(church, company, etc.) and are in the same location.  I had someone ask one
time if it would be cheaper if a friend, who lived close by, had the piano done
at the same time.  I learned that a customer's idea of close, and my idea of
close, were pretty remote.

Regards,
Clyde