close enough back to original subject

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:20:24 -0500

Hello all,

I use the unisons as I go method and find that the one pitch raise
pass is close enough for floor tunings in the store. The heat is on at
this time in Canada and the humidity level goes up and down. So, I
think that that ? 1.0c is good enough for the money the store pays.

Marcel Carey, RPT
`Sherbrooke, QC