Henry F. Miller contact

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:46:26 -0800

Thanks, Wim.  I thought so, but couldn't find it listed anywhere.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi
 <mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net> mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

"Did you ever stop to think...and then forget to get started again?"
--bumper sticker

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Wimblees@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 7:50 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Henry F. Miller contact

In a message dated 1/23/03 8:07:23 AM Central Standard Time,
jgrassi@silverlink.net writes:

Hello everyone,
Does anyone have the technician support or manufacturer's contact for
Henry F. Miller?  I don't seem to be able to find it.  Thanks much,
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

Henry F. Miller is made by Pearl River, represented by Pearl River Piano
Group AM. in Ontario, Canada. 800-435-5086.

Wim