"The List"... My Humble (long) Opinion

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:27:36 -0700

P.S.  My given name is David LaVerne Davis.  I prefer
to go by Dave, and you get three guesses why I seldom
use my middle name.

    Dave, good post. Glad you like it here, and we can rant and rave, =
but we still haven't found a way to stop being human. (Damn!)

    By the Way, I have a favorite Aunt named LaVerne, she was a real =
hottie in her day, let me tell you. Unfortunately, nowadays she felt =
that it was necessary to leave the Baptist Church, because they weren't =
Christian enough, or something. "The Pendulum just keeps swinging".=20
    But that's the Bible belt, not here in Phoenix, AZ.=20

    Kevin E. Ramsey