Action Elevations

Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:25:18 +0100

Hmm...

You dont really force the choice either.. but opt for adjusting the rake then...
I suppose I should have also mentioned that you have to take as given the hammer
must be on a 90 degree rake. What would you choose then ??

Shank parallel to the key bed or hammer hitting the string at 90 degrees ?

RicB