Adios Amigos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:06:01 -0500

I admit I considered unsubscribing permanently also.  I was in the south for
a week, and when I returned there were so many useless posts when I
resubscribed that I thought, "Who needs this?"  But I'm planning to stick it
out at least a little longer.

If a reply would be of interest to only one person, I strongly urge
subscribers to go to the address line and send your response to only that
person.  That should help.  I frequently do this.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger