Adios Amigos

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:27:20 -0600

List,

I guess I have a pretty high tolerance for the signal to noise ratio
because I'm still
here. I'll admit that I use my delete button a lot, though. But I too have
been on this
list for quite a few years and am getting very tired of the political and
religious type
of BS that has been occurring lately and long-time subscribers leaving the
list because
of the newer "people" posting this crap! As far as I'm concerned, if you
can't avoid
posting that type of s*** on a piano technicians list, GET OFF IT and go
somewhere
that they want that!!!!!!!!! I'm still here but I won't be much longer if
that type of stuff
keeps being posted!!!!!!!

Avery