Adios Amigos

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:35:54 EST

Dale writes:

<< After subscribing to the list since it was on a bulletin board I find it

necessary to unsubscribe. The signal to noise ratio has overwhelmed me. >>

Alas, this is sad, but has happened over and over again.
   To those who reply, "There is a delete button, just use it", in response
to the overwhelming number of off-topic, you are missing the point.   Take a
look in the archives,  see if your name is over-represented. If so, ask
yourself, "is this post of interest to more than myself?"
    This list was originally a place for the exchange of techical info.  It
has become clogged with posts that have nothing to do with pianos.  The
effect is huge lists of useless postings, and those that could really offer
something are to busy to sort through the trash.
   The MPT list is the perfect place for non-technical posts,  why not use
it??
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT
www.uk-piano.org/edfoote/