Piano Side

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:08:42 -0500

<SNIP  >

I find it hard to part with the needed bucks to buy tools I
> may never need more than once.
>
> Regards,
> Clyde Hollinger, RPT

	In all respect Clyde; Have you priced Pipe clamps recently? The
"business" ends can be purchased on short money and The Home Depot
plumbing dept. will cut and thread the appropriate black pipe for the
cost of the pipe. I'll bet you can get a couple of clamps for around
twenty five dollars. I think you'll find more use for your new clamps
and dare I say you'll wonder how you lived without them!
	Good Luck
	Tom Driscoll