[OT] What pray tell ?

Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:01:02 +0100

So tell me guys and gals.... Honestly now..

What is it that is really most at fault for causing folks to quit our list ?
Is it ...

1. The occasional Religious or Political bouts ?
2. The tendancy to get all hot an bothered over dissagreements in general ?
3. All the mindless gibberish, one liners, amens, and side swipes at each
other that daily go on ?

Personally.... this morning... pretty usual morning... I deleted nothing from
catagory 1. Nothing from catagory 2, and about half of what was posted from
catagory 3.

I am left with a bunch of good stuff on the Aural vs ETD threads... but I had
to weed through quite a bit to sort it all out.

I want your honest opinions. :)

RicB

--
Richard Brekne