Engine 'Notes', (oddly musical but way OT)

Dave Doremus algiers_piano@bellsouth.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:33:12 -0600

I thought this was fun enough to send to the list, but they dont
really talk about the temperament of choice......the intonation
problems in choir would be staggering......

----Dave

Dave Doremus RPT
New Orleans
algiers_piano@bellsouth.net