Joe Goss/"Story & Clark Cowboy Piano"????

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:51:08 -0700

Hi Joe
Well fella it is pictured on page 363 of the 9th edition of the Pierce Piano
Atlas.
In the picture are "The Sons Of Pioneers" If you look closely you can see a
longhorn's head.
The horns have silver tips!
With Bob Pierce standing in the center ( without a cowboy hat ) and the
<piano>
If you know they are there you can see  the belting that was strung at both
ends of the piano ( under the key bed ) and in like manner under the bench
( not shown )
In moving the piano the belting was used for a hand hold ( not me ) and
being over 50 years or so old, broke in three places  and had to be mended
or all the belting replaced.
AS the breaks were where they were not that well seen it was easy to ease
the tension on the belting and attach the ends together with the crypoxy
then re stretch the belting.
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com