Regulation bench bedding

Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:27:00 +0100

A bit late on this one for sure, but...

I saw a jig for bench regulating once at Vintage Pianos (I think they
were called) in the north Seattle area that one of the Fandrich boys put
together. It was set up if I remember so that you could pretty
faithfully re-create the key bed and get really good bench regulating
results.

Maybe Del can say something about this, or even perhaps provide us with
a picture of said. ??

Cheers

RicB

--