I HAVE AS MUCH REVERENCE FOR THE FOUNDING FATHERS AS ANYONE!

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:29:02 EST

In a message dated 1/18/2003 9:02:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tune4u@earthlink.net writes:

> Subj: Re: I HAVE AS MUCH REVERENCE FOR THE FOUNDING FATHERS AS ANYONE!
>  Date: 1/18/2003 9:02:50 PM Pacific Standard Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:tune4u@earthlink.net">tune4u@earthlink.net</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
>  Sent from the Internet

     Dear Listees
      I've had enough of this crap I'm unsubcribing till I get over it. The
list is in the after holidays doldrums. Who needs it?
      Respectfully but unhappy
      Dale Erwin
      Private E-mails welcome