More off the wall stuff

Ron Overs sec@overspianos.com.au
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:43:10 +1100

Richard,

Thanks for your post. I will archive your post and look it in more
detail when I do the next action set up. I'm currently manufacturing
gear for building RC laminated panel sound boards with a vacuum press
so I'm rather occupied on this at present. I read most of the posts
even though I'm not always contributing to each discussion.

Best,
Ron O.