Desperately seeking...

Steven forever.tteot@verizon.net
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 21:08:39 -0500

Hello all,

I posted a while back about the need for a SET of 1888 Steinway B Legs.
I have been unsuccessful to date in locating a set.  I now have a
picture of the actual leg design I am looking for, so I hope you won't
mind that I attached it to this email (I kept the file size small).  As
the saying goes, "a picture is worth 1000 words" and since there were
different designs during this time, I felt it important to show exactly
what I am searching for.

PLEASE check around for a set of these legs or check around with people
you know that might have these legs

If you have a set of these legs in good condition that you are willing
sell, please contact me privately to discuss the price.

Thank you very much,

Steven Scott
Baltimore, MD

--
"Whilst looking to the future, do not forget the glories of the past."
F.O.P.S.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 00 Steinway_B_Leg3.jpg
Type: image/jpeg