Newbie Charles

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:04:44 +0100

Come on Joe... grin...

He's still getting his sea legs as it were. Not quite dry behind the ears if you
get my meaning... a bit green you see... still more peach fuzz then grit....

He'll get there in time.

Charles... the message is... if you are going to do this as a profession, then
you have to deal with in a professional manner. Nothing comes from nothing,
nothing ever did.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne