(Way OT) Re: Stools and autoclaves, was Claw foot and crystal ball

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:19:40 -0600

Thump said:
> Hey guys! Gimme a BREAK! I may be OCD about SOME
> things, but EVERYBODY knows that STOOL is dirty!

I can hear that old movie dialog now:

Basil Rathbone: "We know you killed them chickens, Mugsy,  'cause the =
pig squealed."

James Cagney: "Why that dirty little stoolie, I oughta clave him!"

Rathbone: "Naw, we made him come clean. He's all washed up. And we fixed =
him good, too!"

Cagney: "Fixed him? You mean he's .... "

Rathbone: "That's right, Mugsy. Sterilized."

So late ... so sorry ... night all.

Alan
Salem, MO