My mistake.....my lesson....a cautionary tale

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:58:20 -0600

>>Not to mention that a touch of nose grease on a front key pin is a pretty
>>good quicker slicker upper if you don't have anything better at hand.
>>
>>Ron N
>
>Works wonders on minor scratches on negatives,
>too............hmm....probably the wrong List for that information...sorry!
>
>Stan Ryberg

And fishing rod ferrules, which was my first exposure to and experience
with the wonders of lubricitous proboscum. If Steinway had used it, no one
in our business would know what verdigris was.

The Shadow nose.

Ron N