newbie question: stocking strings

Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:00:15 +0100

Get a half kilo roll of sizes 13 to 21 and nice containers to keep them in.
Its not all that expensive really. Who knows.. you might even get into
restringing a whole piano.... for money even. :) In which case it will help
to have some string on hand.

You gots to spend monies to make monies.

Hey Conrad... How're the soybeans doing this winter ?

RicB