Unknown brand

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:15:16 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of GirlPianoTuner@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 8:59 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Unknown brand

Greetings.  Does anyone out there have any information about a Japanese
brand piano manufactured under the name Barcock?  In the plate casting,
it says they have manufactured since 1947 in Hamamatsu, Japan.  I saw
this 6 foot grand yesterday in the home of a new customer.  I have not
been able to locate any information about it in The Piano Book, Pierce
Piano Atlas, or on the web.  Thanks!
Robin A. Flint, Lady Piano Tuner, Hull, MA

Imported by Santi Falcone in the 80's . for his East Coast piano-Falcone
Piano operation. I service several here in the Boston area. I believe
the older versions of  Larry Fines Piano Book references this under the
Falcone listing.

            Tom Driscoll