A Bold Move

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:32:26 EST

Richard writes:
<< I decided to put Broadwoods best on trial at the UiB. A week ago I put it
on a
Yamaha U3 and boy am I getting some comments. Odd too, as I had both the
BBEBVT and
the V-Young Well on and hardly anyone said a word. >>

    I, for one, would be interested in what the comments were.  Good? Bad?
whatever,  I believe that we learn more from comparisons than anything else.
I have been using a lot of Broadwood tunings, as well as the Coleman 11.
Several customers have switched their preference between these two, and it is
not uncommon for them to go back and forth.

Ed Foote RPT
www.uk-piano.org/edfoote/