Shigeru Kawai Retires from Kawai Global

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:07:37 -0700

"Shigeru Kawai, chairman of the Kawai Global Group and 55-year veteran =
of=20
the piano industry recently retired at the age of 80."

    We carry the Shigeru line of pianos at our dealership. I have had =
the honor of being in the first class that was taught the techniques to =
service them properly, and I can tell you this;  that is one heck of a =
nice piano. Shigeru Kawai did indeed leave a grand legacy before he =
retired.=20

    Kevin E. Ramsey