(OT) SHAME ON US was Ivory Keys banned?

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:28:34 -0600

"Thump" says:

"Therefore, if you please, pardon me for still
hoping that "humanity's"  spiritual advancement will
somehow parallel its advancement in technology.
    If not, the elephants will soon become extinct,
and human extinction will follow shortly thereafter."

I say, we can EXCUSE your behavior, but if you want a full PARDON, you will
have to contact the governor.

And to all you with ivories in your pianos, who have not felt utter
revulsion and degradation to the point of ripping them out in favor of
pyrolin (or some other natural material that rapes and exploits Mother
Earth), well ...

More enlightened than the Buddha, more compassionate than Christ, Thump hath
spoken: "Shame! Tusk, tusk!"

And we, poor meat-eating, fur-wearing, pigskin-tossing fools, are DOOOOOMED!

Thanks for the laughs, T!

Alan
Salem, MO