(OT) SHAME ON US was Ivory Keys banned?

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:39:57 EST

<< To me, insistence on ivory
> > indicates an unjustifiable callousness and arrogance
> > regarding one's sense of self-importance versus
> > another's right to live! >>

Hmmmm maybe if we just change a few of Gordon's words we will come closer to
something useful........... something like:
To me, insistence on pushing a personal agenda, political and pseudo
religious,
indicates an unjustifiable callousness and arrogance regarding one's sense of
self-importance versus another's right to live and have a differing opinion!
Father Bondi.......