Tuning Levers

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 21:58:46 -0700

Hi Guy,
You can down load a pic from my site.
Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: DTuner=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 9:41 PM
  Subject: Re: Tuning Levers

  For my technical on tuning levers next week I'm planing on taking my =
laptop.
  I can show pictures of some newly designed tuning levers to the other =
members.

  If anyone has any pictures they could send me by e-mail
  I will be glad to show them.
  ddurand@kc.rr.com

  I have some good pictures of the Juan tuning lever now.

  Thanks
  Daryl Durand, RPT

    ----- Original Message -----=20