lowering pitch for bass bridge repair

Tom Dickson td_tuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 04:30:54 +0000

Congrats, Steve,

   The tilter is a great investment.  I bought mine when I took over another
fellow's business 10 years ago.  It's great for caster work and CA work in
clients' homes.  It is also terrifc when doing refurbishing in the shop.  In
your case it's the gift that keeps on giving!

Sincerely,
Tom Dickson,
Regina,SK, Canada