[OT]Charles R. Walter

Wed, 08 Jan 2003 09:02:17 +0100

David Ilvedson wrote:

> Radagast the piano technician would take care of birdcage pianos
> and clean the mouse droppings out from beneath the keys...which
> reminds me, where do you put the newspaper in a birdcage piano?
>
> David I.
>
> Sorry....

Grin.... I dont, I just position the birds right over the DampChaser
Unit. Generally, the smell convinces the owner to find a better home for
the birds within 6 months. As resident magician and speaker for the our
smaller furried and winged friends, it is more important to me to see
them free and in the wild then all caged up.

Personally I'd prefer a few quick waves of my staff to take care of most
of these. But Gandalf keeps telling me thats not allowed. That guy keeps
taking away all my fun. :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.