Tuning Info for our Yamaha MX100A Disklavier #4676936

Nelson. Gene (PWA) nelsong@SacCounty.NET
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:12:13 -0800

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2B680.AF22BD16
Hello Conrad,
I am sorry that I cannot help with Tune Lab. However I am curious about the
need to tune 6 to 8 times per year, you should discuss this with your
technician. You obviously have a sensitive ear to be as demanding as you
are.
Learning about tuning the way that you describe below is not impossible but
it is not likely to get the results that you desire and could result in
doubling or tripling your annual  tunings with much additional frusturation.
My suggestion would be: If you are not a PTG member, look for a chapter near
you and join. Purchase the suggested study materials, go to meetings, get to
know the people in the chapter and find someone whom will coach you. This is
an art craft combined that takes years to master.
If you do get the program that you desire and can make it work to your
satisfaction, please let us know.