Walter Pianos...was Janssen

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:07:10 -0800

The Walter piano is Night and Day, compared to the old Janssen garbage. This
is a company that cares about quality and are willing to talk/listen to the
techs. I personally have had very good experiences with them. Top notch all
the way! The Grand was designed by Del, (although they don't acknowlege
that! :-(), and is the BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, when it comes to a piano
that will satisfy any discriminating pianist, IMNSHO! If you come to the
Pacific NorthWest Regional, you will see two Walters Grands in Paul Bailey's
Class!!! (end of commercial<G>)
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)