Excel beeps

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 09:14:59 +0100

Richard Moody wrote:

> I want to improve a piano sound.  Your site gives a very nice
> organ sound.  ---rm

You arent going to improve any instruments sound by pumping out sign
waves Ric. Such signals are the same whether you use this sound
generator or another.  The same kind of sound will come out of a VBasic
program or any of the others mentions. This thread was simply about
mixing signwaves at various frequencies to produce clear beats for
educational purposes. The simple wave generator program does that
nicely.

Interesting tho that you should call this a nice organ sound. I dont
know many organists that would agree.. :)

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne