Kimball Whitney

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:42:36 EST

mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Think about it for about 1/2 second. We are talking night and day here.
> IMHO, one should say no to the Whitney and look for something nicer.
>
> Terry Farrell

Sometimes customer don't have time to look for something else. Yes, there are
bargains out there. But they are hard to find. When a parent is ready to buy
an instrument so that their child can take lessons, they have to act
immediately. Otherwise the child will loose interest. The child doesn't
understand why Mommy and Daddy can't afford $1000 for a piano. They just know
they want a piano. And if all they have is $500, then they should buy a piano
like that. Even if it is a Whitney. And as I said, for the price, they are
not bad. It all depends how well it was maintained, and how good the tuner is
to keep it in good playing condition.

Wim