Kimball Whitney

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 07:19:03 -0500

Corte,

Having only "Kimball Whitney" is not enough to go on.  In my tuning
files I have 16 Whitneys.  Seven are consoles, studios or grands, nine
are spinets.  If it is a vertical piano, it is likely a spinet, but you
can't say for sure until you see the piano.

The Whitney spinets I service are low quality instruments, and some of
them sound pretty bad even after they're tuned.  I wouldn't particularly
encourage a customer to buy one, but some families work on a very
limited budget and we need to recognize that.  Been there.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT