Kimball Whitney

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:35:32 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Don
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 11:45 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Kimball Whitney

Hi Corte,

I've tuned a few of these "gems". They are very low quality instruments
that I would not recommend--but even one of these is better than a
keyboard.

List,
	Not to open a can of worms here, and I preface my comment by
telling you I'm not a "digital keyboard" ,guy but even a low cost
digital would be more productive for a beginner than a Whitney that is
difficult to tune, has horrid stability problems , awful tone and an
action that has poor performance at best. If there is a reason why
Kimball is gone the Whitney may give a clue.Just my opinion .
	Tom Driscoll RPT