Strange instrument

Ned Swift swiftspiano@hotmail.com
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 12:50:26 -0500

Hi list

Last night, I watched a performance of Beck on Austin City Limits.  During
his performance, he played a strange reed organ of some sort.  It was small,
about the size of a 27" TV, and set on the floor though I suppose it could
have set on a table.  The keyboard looked like it only had maybe two octives
and the back of the instrument functioned as the billows.  Any ideas as to
what it is?

Ned Swift
Lowell, MI