Excel beeps

Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:44:48 +0100

Why would you want to go to the trouble of doing all this when all you
need is a simple wave generator.

Download WavGen21 at http://www.netstudio.com.au/cyberhome/download.htm
and you will be able to do all the things you mention below with ease.
You can put as many sign signals together as you want, each at their own
frequency, and each at their own individual volume. You can simulate all
kinds of beating effects this way. Not pretty sounding things, but you
can hear beating effects as clearly as is possible.

Sign signals made audible will result in audible overtones, but they are
very quite compared to what we get out of pianostrings.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.