And Now for Something Cmpletely Different, WAS Re:[OT Re:ULB;[Experts] What instrument is inside a piano?

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 20:23:48 -0500

At 11:11 PM +0100 1/4/03, Richard Brekne wrote:
>Gotta admit Bjally, you got me confused on this one.. Grin

Not too much more than you confused me. I was talking about national
colors (Red, White and Blue). You switched  white for yellow. I
checked to see if these were the primary colors in the Norwegian
flag. They weren't, but I gave the list of the flags which had them.

The bombing of the lollipop factory was Alan Thumpernard's reference
to wagthedog wars which go on behind a screen of the trinary nerve
agent colors.

So the only reason, we're talking about the ole' Red, Yellow and
Blue, is because of the three colors, white is the only which will
show a urine stain. Right?

If you need any further confusion, just whistle. BTW, I sleep like a
baby at night these days with that Guard Patrol you sent me back in
September, nailing down the perimeter.

Mr. Bill

"That's Del Blaine. She's having a filter installed between her brain
and her mouth, next week.
     ...........Jennifer Love Hewitt introduced, in "The Tuxedo"