This week in Pianotech

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 12:23:01 +0200

  Weekly Report of Pianotech Group Activity=20
    =20

  New Messages=20
        Broadwood verticals   Photo Albums =20
        new pics   BROADWOOD vertical =20

  New Photos=20
  There are 4 new photos in this group.=20
  Go to your group to view all the new photos.

  New photos have been added to:=20

  Add yours
            =20
            =20
        Banana piano  =20
            =20
        BananaGrand1  =20
            =20
        BananaGrand2  =20
            =20
        BananaGrand3 =20

  New Members=20
  PhilF
  tom

    =20

        To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go =
to your E-mail Settings.=20

        Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to =
Passport Member Services.=20
        For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.=20

        If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, =
or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" =
link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click =
"Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing =
list.=20
        Remove my e-mail address from Pianotech. =20