Fw: [Experts] What instrument is inside a piano?

tune4u@earthlink.net tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 01:03:10 -0600

Blue is .... well, ah, blue is .... uh .... well, actually that would depend
on your definition of  what "is" is.

Our crack legal team will get back to you on that ... uh, some time after
the elections ... on a holiday weekend when no one is watching the news ...
and we may bomb a lollipop factory in East Slobovia just to make sure you
don't notice our response to the question of the alleged color "blue," and
who blued whom, in the first place.

But we can release the following awfully, offal-ly officious obsequious and
obscurant oraficially official statements:

    "I ... did ... not ... have ... tints with that color, ... Blue!"
    "I may have dabbed in my youth but I never saturated."
    and "Can't we all just get a thong?"

Alan in Salem, MO

P.S. I like this definition of a grand piano: "A harp in a coffin."