Altenburg/Samick Grand action problems

Nichols nicho@cybermesa.com
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 19:03:14 -0700

Mike,
     There is a temporary deadlock, for sure, but one of the things you=20
need to watch for is the mistaken assumption about who is responsible for=20
the warranty. There are as many different "dealer agreements" between=20
suppliers and dealers as there are brand names. Maybe more.

    Give an estimate, or not, of the cost of repairing defects, and advise=
=20
the customer to seek satisfaction from the dealer. The customer may need to=
=20
get legal or semi-legal assistance. State attorney general down to local=20
Chamber, BBB, or Arbitration board. Don't do any more work without a solid=
=20
assurance of payment.

Just my 2=A2

Guy Nichols, RPT