Open-Face Pinblock & Stringing

Thu, 02 Jan 2003 08:23:40 +0100

Mines a bit worn out too. I've reshaped the tip a couple times but I
think I need to replace it now. Doesnt really look to hard to fashion a
new one. Perhaps you could fool around with the design a little. Mines
an inhereted one, and looks pretty home made to begin with.

Happy New Year Terry !

RicB

--
Richard Brekne