Little Piano Shop

Wed, 1 Jan 2003 11:41:58 -0500

HI Clyde -

I found it at my local library about a year ago.  Even if your local one
doesn't have it, most libraries these days are part of a bigger system
that allows for having the book delivered to your library from another
within a matter of days.

It was an enjoyable read.  BTW, I could be wrong, but wasn't the title
"Little Piano Shop on the East Bank"?

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com